Easy vegan brownies. These Vegan Brownies are the BEST! Perfect chocolate brownies, incredibly fudgy, super and downright indulgent. These Vegan Brownies are AMAZING and seriously rival a regular brownie.
Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares of chocolate that cut easily and are easy to make. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again! Easy vegan brownies – they're chocolaty, gooey, and can be enjoyed by all. You can cook Easy vegan brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy vegan brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup+ 2 tbsp water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2/3 of vegan butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Just follow Jamie's simple vegan brownie recipe for a seriously good treat! This easy-to-make recipe for homemade vegan brownies is ultra rich, fudgy, dangerously chocolatey… and even meat-eaters Healthy Brownies and Baked Goods. These are very gooey, which is a good thing in my book. However, if you want your brownies a little more solid you'll need to cook them longer than the recommended time.
Easy vegan brownies step by step
- Prepare the chia eggs: stir the chia seeds and the water in a small bowl, then set aside about 10 minutes until thickened..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a cooking pan with parchment paper. (about 8×10 pan)..
- In a large bowl whisk the melted butter and sugar together, adding the chia seeds and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined..
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt over wet mixture and whisk until combined..
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips, then pour the batter into the cooking pan. Top it with the rest of the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the middle of the brownies is set.Re.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes then serve as desired!.
These fool-proof easy vegan brownies are unbelievably rich and fudgy on the inside with a beautifully cracked topped and a delightful bite for the perfect sweet treat everyone can enjoy. Easy Vegan Brownies made with avocado, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and coconut oil. This recipe for easy vegan brownies is perfect when you're craving chocolate brownies. Easy vegan brownies made using cocoa powder and unsweetened chocolate. If you are a lover of fudgy, chewy brownies…these Easy Vegan Brownies are for YOU! 🙂 For those of you who prefer.