Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake. You can make this Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Pilaf in any large saucepan or deep frying pan, so long as you have some sort of lid or cover. This chicken traybake recipe should otherwise we known as "the saviour of weeknight dinner". Scoop out and discard the seeds from the butternut squash halves.
Mexican chicken with roast squash rice and smoky tomato relish. Parma ham-wrapped cod and Mediterranean vegetables. This fragrant chicken and sausage traybake is a perfectly balanced dinner, with sweet potatoes for carbs, and leeks for greens. You can cook Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts, flattened out.
- Prepare 1 of Butternut squash, peeled and cut into pieces.
- You need 3 of red onions peeled and thickly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Harissa spice, I use Barts.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Fresh mint and coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need of Salt.
Mix through the olive oil, harissa and sea salt, then arrange the sausages and chicken so that they're sitting on top of the vegetables. This Harissa Chicken Traybake is a super easy recipe with moist roast chicken with spicy, earthy, fruity, sweet and sour flavours. It hits all the right What are Traybake Recipes? Traybakes started life as sweet recipes.
Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake instructions
- Heat oven to 180..
- In a bowl toss the onion and squash in some oil to coat and sprinkle over 1 tsp Harissa and mix together to coat in spices. Set aside to marinate..
- Mix 1 tsp Harissa spice with some oil to form a loose mix and coat the chicken pieces well. Cover and set aside to marinate..
- Pile the veg into a large oven tray and cook for 20 mins.
- Add the chicken to the veg and cook for 20 mins. Turn and cook for a further 5 mins or until cooked through..
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs season with salt and serve..
Let's break it down: Tray + bake = Traybake. Something that is meant to be. Mina Harissa Chicken & Butternut Squash with Mint + a Giveaway! Harissa Chicken paired with rice is a Tunisian inspired recipe that uses a sweet and smokey red chili pepper paste to create a bold, spicy and flavorful dish. This harissa chicken recipe uses harissa paste as the main ingredient along with fresh garlic paste, olive oil and a few other spices.