Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry.
You can cook Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 of leek, finely sliced.
- You need 1 of red onion, finely sliced.
- It’s 200 g of cooked, chicken shredded.
- It’s 50 g of beansprouts.
- You need 1 inch of ginger root, finely grated.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 200 g of brown rice noodles.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tamari sauce.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 2 of large red chillies, sliced.
- You need 40 g of crushed raw peanuts.
- Prepare Handful of coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of lime.
Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry instructions
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain then refresh in cold water. Set to one side..
- Heat the coconut oil in a hot wok. Add the chicken and stir fry quickly for a minute to heat..
- Add all of the raw vegetables, ginger and garlic to the wok. Toss the ingredients quickly for another minute..
- Add the beaten egg to the wok, followed by the rice noodles. Cook over a high heat until the egg is cooked through and well mixed with the other ingredients..
- Add the Tamari sauce, toss quickly and then transfer the stir fry to serving dishes..
- Garnish with the peanuts, dried chilli flakes, raw chilli, coriander and wedges of lime. Enjoy!.