Broccoli Stir Fry with Garlic and Oyster Sauce. Try this stir-fried broccoli and oyster mushrooms with garlic and oyster sauce. Stir-fried Chinese greens in garlic and oyster sauce is a super classic Chinese dish, one that I make so often in my house that it will be a surprise if this menu is missing from our dinner table. Add the oyster sauce and toasted sesame oil and stir to blend.
Tender poached Chinese broccoli stems served with oyster sauce and fried garlic. [Photographs: Shao Z.] Simply simmered Chinese broccoli has a hearty flavor that pairs well with Add garlic and cook, stirring. Garlic should maintain a very gently bubble. Blanching process can shorten the stir-frying process and keep the broccoli crunchy and light green. You can cook Broccoli Stir Fry with Garlic and Oyster Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Stir Fry with Garlic and Oyster Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of big head broccoli, separated into florets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar to taste.
- It’s Pinch of salt to taste.
Garlic, oil and salt can bring enough flavors. But oyster sauce can give this dish a faint sweet and seafood taste. If you are on a vegan diet, you can mix light soy sauce with sugar and use that as. A delicious Gai Lan recipe with Oyster Sauce, a simple recipe with just a few ingredients.
Broccoli Stir Fry with Garlic and Oyster Sauce step by step
- Heat a pan until hot. Add oil. Swirl to coat the bottom. Add garlic, broccoli dan oyster sauce. Sprinkle sugar and salt. Cook and stir to coat broccoli with oil..
- Add water. Cover and cook for 1 minute, or until the broccoli reaches your desired fineness. Turn to low heat and carefully taste the broccoli. Adjust seasoning by adding more salt, or cover to cook a bit longer if necessary..
- Serve warm..
Gai Lan Recipe with Oyster Sauce (Chinese Broccoli). Ginger and Garlic for Gai Lan Recipe. Add broccoli with a splash of water then cook until broccoli turns bright green. Looking for more simple side dishes like this? Check out my broccoli with oyster sauce, baby bok choy with garlic dressing, four-ingredient okra stir fry, and vinaigrette.