Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
You can have Basque Burnt Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Prepare 500 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 115 g of caster sugar.
- You need 160 g of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of large egg (approx. 55g each).
- It’s 20 g of cornstarch.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Put all ingredient in a food processor and blend until smooth..
- Line a loose bottom round baking tin with baking paper..
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin..
- Bake for 50 minutes..
- After baking, take out of oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before removing from baking tin..
- Allow to cool down completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
- Slice and serve!.