Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas.
You can cook Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas
- Prepare 2 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice (freshly squeezed).
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thinly chopped irish potato.
- It’s 2 of chopped medium habañero peppers.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need of Flour and water glue/paste.
- It’s of Oil for dip frying.
Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas instructions
- Mix bread flour, 1 tsp salt, lemon juice, and 2 tsp vegetable oil in a bowl. Add water a little at a time and knead the dough until it nolonger sticks. Cover dough and let rest while you move on to making the filling.
- For the filling, mix chicken pieces with all of the spices in a saucepan on medium heat. Cover pan to let the chicken cook through (yes it will look dry and you will be tempted to add water, but DO NOT!). Check the chicken every 5minutes until cooked.
- Take chicken off heat and shred even further with a wooden spoon.
- In another saucepan, heat oil and fry onions until cooked (but not brown).
- Add Irish, habañero, and carrots and stir. Lastly add the cooked chicken until fully combined.
- Take off heat and immediately cover pan to let steam cook the potatoes. Leave covered until ready to use the filling.
- Takeout your dough and form into 6 balls..
- With the palm of your right hand, press down on one ball, brush it with oil and a sprinkling of flour, then press on another ball and place it on top of the oiled ball. Roll out the pair flat, making sure they do not overlap as separating them later on will become difficult.
- Heat a roti pan and toast the rolled out dough, turning it when the top part starts to bubble and taking it off the heat when the toasted side bubbles as well.
- Separate the 2 by simply peeling one off the other (be careful not to tear).
- Cut each in half to make 4 samosas. Fold into triangles and seal ends with the flour and water paste.
- Fill each triangle with 2 teaspoons of the filling and seal.
- Repeat steps 8 through 12 first the remaining balls of dough.
- Heat oil and fry samosas until evenly browned.