You can cook Oat Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat Biscuits
- You need 115 grams of butter.
- You need 110 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of golden caster sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 140 grams of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of semi skimmed milk.
- You need 40 grams of coco powder.
Oat Biscuits instructions
- Pre-heat an oven to 170°C / 150°C fan..
- Cream together the butter, milk and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the vanilla extract and mix in..
- Beat in the bicarbonate soda..
- Stir in the oats, coco and flour..
- Using a desert spoon, take some of the mixture, roll into a ball, flatten and place on a tray..
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 mins, until they are golden brown. Remove and allow to cool..