#59 or Chicken and Beanspouts.
You can have #59 or Chicken and Beanspouts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #59 or Chicken and Beanspouts
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lee kum kee Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of white pepper.
- It’s of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of white onion sliced.
- You need 4 of chestnut mushrooms quartered.
- It’s of finely chopped garlic glove.
- Prepare of rapseed oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of ginger peeled and grated.
- You need of veg stock.
- It’s of corn flour.
#59 or Chicken and Beanspouts step by step
- Slice your chicken and marinate in the corn flour salt pepper and the oyster sauce.
- In a hot pan ideally a wok if you have one, add the oil and then the garlic and ginger careful not burn it, add the chicken in batches until brown and cooked, if you a re worried if the chicken is cooked, don't as this is a 2 step cooking process. once coloured remove from the ban.
- Give your pan a quick wipe careful not to burn your self, no add the mushrooms no oil at this stage, when they have a little colour on them add your slice onions, when they have a little colour return your chicken along with any remaining marinade now add little oil if you need to. once combined add the stock and soy sauce the corn flour will now start to thicken your sauce adjust if needed with a little more stock or water if prefered.
- Add the beansprouts don't over cook as we still want a little bite to them, check the thickest piece of chicken you have and it cooked all the way your ready to serve. add a splash of sesame oil and serve with noodles or rice..