Vegan Korma. A delicious blend of vegetables and spices in a Making a delicious vegan korma. Sauté onions and garlic in some olive oil and spices and then add. If you like Indian curry, you'll want to make this healthy weeknight dinner!
It's naturally paleo, gluten-free and can easily be made vegan. Vegan Korma Recipe with White Korma Sauce. This Creamy Veggie & Tofu Korma is made in Instant Pot Pressure cooker. You can cook Vegan Korma using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Korma
- Prepare of Raw Cashews.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare of brocoli.
- You need of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of little piece of ginger (sorry I didn't add it on the picture).
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of veg stock.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This vegan korma is made with fresh vegetables and chickpeas, simmered in an Indian-inspired coconut curry sauce and topped with roasted cashews and fresh cilantro. This restaurant-standard Vegan Korma is anything but bland and boring. Packed with flavour but delicately spiced, showstopping enough to serve to guests. The Vegan Navratan Korma Recipe is a rich gravy with vegetables, fruit, dry fruits and nuts with a delicate flavour and richness from all the nut paste and creamy yogurt.
Vegan Korma instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the cashews and coconut milk to a blender and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a pot along with the chopped onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, red bell pepper, all the spices and tomato puree cook for another 3 minutes.
- And butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots and brocoli mix all and add coconut cashew cream. Mix and simmer until the vegetables are cooked. Make sure you stir every 10 minutes because it sticks in the pan..
- Serve with rice (and fried plantain if you have :)).
Korma is an Indian curry dish, usually mildly spiced with a rich, creamy sauce. This vegetable korma is comfort food at it's finest! Nothing beats a warm bowl of rich curried. Just as good as our favorite Indian restaurant makes, and not as heavy. Vegetable Korma is a mixed veg curry with carrots, peas, potatoes, bell peppers in a silky coconut sauce.