Vegan rainbow curry. This is the BEST red lentil curry you will ever try! It's easy and quick, making it a perfect weeknight dinner! Plus, it's creamy and indulgent but made with wholesome vegan ingredients.
Create a tasty, spicy vegetarian dish with mushroom and An easy vegan version of a Thai noodle curry, packed with vegetables, coconut milk, chilli and. Comforting and slightly sweet vegan mango curry with chickpeas and spinach. These healthy vegan red curry noodle bowls are flavorful, saucy and super easy to make! You can cook Vegan rainbow curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan rainbow curry
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Several spring green.
- You need Handful of dandelion leaves.
- You need 1 clove of garlic or tsp garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Served with vegetables, crispy tofu, and gluten-free noodles too! These Vegan Rainbow Spring Rolls are as tasty as they are colorful! The first & largest online platform for vegans and those interested in veganism. Skillet + Rice + Rose Red + Dandelion Yellow + Orange Dye + Cactus Green + Purple Dye + Cyan Dye.
Vegan rainbow curry step by step
- Add oil to pan. Roughly chop onions and add to pan. Once beginning to turn translucent add spices, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add tinned tomatoes. Chop cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and add to pan. Add water. Turn to low heat and add lid..
- Once the cauli and potatoes begin to soften add roughly chopped pepper and spring greens..
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until all veg is tender. Add dandelion greens and stir to wilt. Turn off heat..
- Serve with rice. Enjoy..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Rainbow Curry is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. It is made using various colored flowers, which are not (all) available in vanilla Minecraft or the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. It relies on other mods to add these flowers, but the Pam's Weee! Rainbow Curry is a food added by Pam's HarvestCraft.