My fakeaway chicken chow mein. Hi Everyone, Today I have brought you a easy and quick chicken chow mein recipe which taste same like the one you get in Chinese restaurants and takeaways. You'll need Chicken Stir fry veg Soy sauce Sriracha sauce, most supermarkets sell this. Make a chicken chow mein, or a beef or tofu version!
Enjoy this quick to make chicken chow mein fakeaway! Full of flavour and so much cheaper than takeout. Want to use Chicken chow mein – takeaway in a meal? You can have My fakeaway chicken chow mein using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My fakeaway chicken chow mein
- It’s 4 of chicken breast sliced.
- It’s 3 of bricks of ramen noodle cooked drained and tossed in oil.
- Prepare of Oil for stir fry.
- You need 1 of large carrot grated.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sirracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Find information on calories, carbs, sugars, proteins, fats, salts, fibre and Chicken chow mein – takeaway. This old favourite will contribute to your immune system, healthy cell division and information. Chicken Chow Mein is Cantonese fried egg noodles with tender pieces of chicken. It's a very popular and delicious noodle dish that everyone loves.
My fakeaway chicken chow mein instructions
- Prep veg and chicken.
- Cook noodles drain well toss a little to coat, set aside.
- Add oil to work stir fry chicken for 3-4mins.
- Add all veg and stir fry 2 mins then add all the dry seasonings mix well(except the corn flour).
- Add the wet seasonings mix well.
- In a cup put tbsp of cornflour with 2 tbsp of water to create a thin paste. Add too wok and stir well.
- Finally add the noodles coating them in the sauce and serve immediately…enjoy.
In this recipe tutorial, you will learn how to make it like the takeaway (takeout) at Chinese restaurants. When we order Chinese takeaway my husband will always, always order a chicken chow mein, so this seemed like an obvious choice to create a recipe for. This real Chicken Chow Mein recipe really is restaurant quality. It all comes down to the sauce! This is faster than ordering take out – and much healthier!