Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken.
You can cook Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of mango.
- Prepare 3 of limes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s of Cayenne.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken step by step
- Peel and cut the mango in to cubes and add to blender (don't start it yet tho).
- Next add the juice of 3 limes to the blender.
- Now add 1 table spoon of light brown sugar.
- And then 2 peel garlic cloves.
- And a whatever level around a spoon you like of cayenne. I put a tablespoon in.
- Now turn on that blender and make a nice smooth mango sauce.
- Next cut your chicken into bite size chunks. Try and maintain a similar size for even cooking.
- Cook your chicken till practically done..
- Now dial down the heat and cover the chicken in your sauce. Coat evenly across the chicken and simmer for just a couple of minutes. You can use it all or you can save a little for putting on the table for adding themselves too..
- Now split up for serving with your choice of sides. I went with boiled rice.. easy 🤣 add some coriander to top off.