Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa. This is an easy and romantic dinner recipe that you can prepare for Mother's Day! It has layers of flavors that will definitely excites your taste buds! Mango – adds fresh natural sweetness.
Sweet Salmon with Homemade Sweet and Sour Sauce. The salsa is a kaleidoscope of beautiful colors and fresh flavors. Mango shines through with its added sweetness. You can cook Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa
- It’s 2 pieces of salmon.
- It’s 10-12 of asparagus.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of small cup small diced mango.
- You need 1 of small cup small diced strawberry.
- You need 1 of shallot thinly sliced.
- Prepare Half of cup of small diced cucumber.
- You need Half of cup of diced red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Salt and pepper season the fish perfectly. This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh The wet rub and mango salsa are also healthy but deliver a dreamy explosion of flavor. Broiled salmon (infused with citrus and honey flavors) with the salsa made from fresh tropical fruit!
Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa step by step
- Mix all the sauce base together.
- Use 2 tbsp of sauce base glazed all over the salmon and leave it to marinate for 10 mins..
- Grill asparagus on a griddle pan or on the barbie for 3-5 min. Take them out and leave it aside..
- Grill salmon skin on first to the same pan or barbie. Leave it for 8-10 minutes then turn over and leave it to cook for another 5-6 min or until fish just cooked..
- Plate up time, put asparagus on as the base and add salmon and thai mango and strawberry salsa on top..
So, with the abundance of mangoes and pineapples at the market (and the abundance of salmon in my freezer), it was only a matter of time before I made a dinner combining broiled salmon with. Rich buttery salmon plus a fresh burst of fruit- gah! It's summer so fresh produce is at it's best and my body Last year my daughters were obsessed over the citrus chili salmon I made with a strawberry avocado Top the honey glazed salmon with generous amounts of the mango salsa and serve. This mango-glazed salmon recipe is quick and easy and full of flavor. It's the perfect busy weeknight meal.