Baked chicken with cheesy spinach stuffing. Serving Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. I like to serve filled chicken breasts sliced; this shows off your hard work and also prevents diners from squishing all the filling out with their fork. After you've rested the breast for five minutes after cooking.
An epic baked stuffed chicken breast! Slathered in tasty Italian flavours, then stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and cheese, this chicken breast is juicy and oozing with flavour. Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts – A simple tantalizing baked stuffed chicken recipe with roasted red peppers, spinach, and fontina cheese! You can have Baked chicken with cheesy spinach stuffing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken with cheesy spinach stuffing
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Paprika powder, salt and pepper (enough to season the chicken).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Spinach stuffing.
- You need 1.5 cup of spinach leaves (chopped or use baby spinach).
- It’s 80 g (4 tbsp) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry – low carb and so good! Easy oven baked stuffed chicken breast is a great dinner idea. The filling is versatile and you can season to taste.
Baked chicken with cheesy spinach stuffing step by step
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil..
- Put all ingredients for spinach stuffing in a mixing bowl and mixed well..
- Butterflied the chicken breast or make chicken pocket. Stuffed the chicken with spinach stuffing (just like making sandwich but with chicken instead of bread)..
- Placed chicken on the baking tray and baked on 170-180°C for 35 mins, depending on the size of your chicken (until chicken is cooked)..
- Served your chicken with your preferred side dish..
This cheesy spinach and mushroom filled. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.