Vickys Sweet Potato Bread, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Sweet Potato Bread, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Potato Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 220 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 210 grams of cooked & mashed sweet potato.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 90 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 70 ml of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Sweet Potato Bread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a loaf tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt together.
- Add the sweet potato, oil, milk, juice and vanilla and stir in until just combined.
- Spoon into the loaf tin and give it a bash on your work surface to level it.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until it has pulled in from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Great spread with sunflower spread or for a sweeter treat, some maple frosting.
- The sweet potato can be substituted for pumpkin in an equal amount. Reduce the liquid added by a couple of tablespoons.