Chicken Tikka Kebabs.
You can cook Chicken Tikka Kebabs using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Kebabs
- You need of Chicken Marinade.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 125 ml of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 of juice lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Flatbreads.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of self raising flour + more for hands.
- Prepare Splash of olive oil.
- You need of Salad (Kachumber).
- It’s Half of cucumber deseeded and chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes deseeded and chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice lemon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Chicken Tikka Kebabs step by step
- Combine all marinade ingredients with the chicken, mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour but ideally overnight. Fry your chicken on a hot pan, skewer and grill, or bake in oven at 230 degrees for 15-20 minutes..
- Combine Greek yoghurt and self raising flour in a bowl and mix adding more flour where necessary. Flour hands and knead quickly on a lightly oiled surface. Split into four and roll out one at a time. Put breads on dry pan at high heat for 1 minute each side..
- Mix the tomato, cucumber and red onion in a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add chopped coriander before serving..
- Place chicken and salad on bread with sauce of your choice. I use garlic mayo and sriracha sauce..