Crispy Salmon salad.
You can have Crispy Salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Salmon salad
- You need 2 of salmon steaks (skin on).
- You need 3 tablespoon of grapseed oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Spanish onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of large handful mixed lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced red capsicums.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red cabbage sliced.
- It’s of Drizzle of mayo.
Crispy Salmon salad instructions
- In a large fry pan, bring up to heat with tablespoon grapseed oil..
- With paper towel, pat dry salmon, season with salt and pepper and cook skin side down on medium to high heat. You need to cook 70% on the skin side, then turn over and cook till desired doness. Take off pan and rest.
- Meanwhile make salad- toss all salad cuts but salad leaf. Dress with juice of half of lemon, salad and pepper, and rest of oil..
- In the middle of your serving plate, make a bed with leafy greens, top with salad cuts and place salmon on top. Drizzle with mayo and garnish with lemon wedge..