Simple Chicken Stir-fry. If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well.
When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside. A simple chicken stir-fry takes only a little work to prep and even less time at the stove. You can cook Simple Chicken Stir-fry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Stir-fry
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, cut into short strips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hazelnut oil.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of fresh red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger purée.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- You need 80 g of sweet corn.
- You need 30 g of cup mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 30 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 50 g of mange tout.
- It’s 50 g of tender-stem broccoli.
- It’s 1 of carrot, sliced into thin batons.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark) of a flavour you like.
- You need 1 (120 g) of packet black bean sauce.
- Prepare 300 g of ready-to-wok noodles.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander, chopped.
Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through. An easy weeknight chicken stir fry recipe. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare.
Simple Chicken Stir-fry step by step
- Mix the hazelnut oil and pepper in a bowl. Roll the chicken strips in the marinade to cover, then set aside..
- Heat the rapeseed oil medium-high in a wok and fry the garlic, chili and ginger purée for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken strips and cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing or gently turning, until beginning to go golden..
- Add all the vegetables and cook for around 4 minutes, tossing or turning, until vegetables are al dente..
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and black bean sauce, toss, turn or stir to mix well and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked..
- Serve immediately onto warmed plates, sprinkling on some coriander..
A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights. You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. The BEST Chicken Stir Fry, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry sauce. This chicken and broccoli stir fry also has carrots and bell peppers to add lots of color to your meal. The more colorful veggies you can work into your diet, the more nutrients you get.