Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegan Margarine.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk (of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt and cornflour..
- In a separate bowl, add the margarine, sugars, milk and vanilla. Beat until combined..
- Add half of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until just combined..
- Fold in the chocolate chips..
- For each cookie, scoop 1tsp of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the rounded scoops into your baking sheet with enough room for them to spread..
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until done to your liking..