Banana and Chocolate Chip Traybake (Vegan Allergen Free). Rich and flavorful vegan banana chocolate chip muffins. To make chocolate chunks just chop up slabs up vegan chocolate into chunks. You throw the majority of the chocolate chunks into the batter and stir them in but keep a few behind that you can put.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, meet mouth. The recipe uses a little nut butter to help keep things super soft – I used Pour into loaf pan. Add a sliced banana and/or more chocolate chips on top. You can cook Banana and Chocolate Chip Traybake (Vegan Allergen Free) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and Chocolate Chip Traybake (Vegan Allergen Free)
- Prepare 300 g of Dairy Free Spread.
- It’s 200 g of Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 of Medium Ripe Bananas Mashed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milled Flax Seed.
- Prepare 300 g of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Xanthan Gum.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips.
The banana and chocolate are cooked into the pancake itself making every bite full of flavor. Make this recipe into "chunky monkey" pancakes by adding your favorite nuts such Given the mashed bananas and chocolate chips, you want to be extra careful to ensure the pancakes come out cooked evenly. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for Today is a muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day!
Banana and Chocolate Chip Traybake (Vegan Allergen Free) step by step
- Very lightly grease an 8” square Brownie tin or similar and line with baking paper. Be sure to leave an inch or two hanging out the edges so you can use them to lift the cooled tray bake out at the end..
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius for fan oven (or 180 for conventional).
- Prepare the flax egg – this replaces normal eggs, which help to bind the ingredients and give lift. Add hot water to the milled flax seed, a tablespoon at a time, stirring thoroughly. You want the result to be the same consistency as raw egg white. Let it sit whilst you prepare the other items, it will become thicker and you may have to loosen it with a little bit more water later..
- After sifting and weighing your flour, sift the xanthan gum and baking powder into the flour too..
- Once you have mashed your bananas, add the vanilla extract to it. By pre-combining the various dry ingredients together, and similarly the wet, it will make the next steps simpler..
- Cream together the sugar and spread, until light and fluffy. The spread works best if cooler than room temperature, but still soft enough to beat using a mixer. Do not over mix..
- Slowly add the mashed banana, a little at a time, mixing on medium speed. Follow in the same way with the flax egg, which may need loosening with a little water first..
- Gently fold in the flour, making sure it is well combined, then add the chocolate chips, folding in evenly..
- Pour or spoon batter into the lined tin, spread the top out evenly and giving the tin a good shake to make sure the batter is properly spread out..
- Bake in centre of oven for 40-50 minutes and check – the cake should be golden and a skewer should come out mostly clean. A little bit of slightly moist cake batter coming away on the skewer is ok as it will continue to cook in the tin as it cools. If the cake is not quite at this stage, return to the oven for 5 minute increments until ready..
- Allow to cool a little in the tin before lifting out gently onto a rack to cool fully. Cut once cooled, enjoy with a hot drink or with custard!.
With a few bananas on hand, ripe as can be, I decided to put them into these vegan. Fill your cake tin with this simple banoffee traybake, bursting with banana, toffee and chocolate flavours. Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite. These gluten free muffins are perfectly moist and taste like your favorite banana bread! Made with a mix of almond flour and coconut flour.