Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad. Ras el Hanout is different per region,everyone has their own blend. This one is great with the execption of the amount of cinnamon. All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey?
Fragrant, warming ras el hanout—a beloved North African blend—forms the vibrant coating for these juicy chicken thighs. We're serving the chicken over a bed of nutty farro tossed with fresh tomatoes with Farro Salad and Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce. Ras el hanout is a fantastic North African spice mix that's super easy to make. You can have Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad
- You need 6 pieces of fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of @sainsburys Ras El Hanout spice rub.
- Prepare Half of tsp onion powder.
- It’s Half of tsp or more cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
There are so many good reasons to have a jar of Ras el hanout on hand. It's a fantastic rub for beef, chicken or fish and a wonderful flavor base for soups, stews and marinades Swap option: The Moroccan spice blend Ras el Hanout adds a warm, pungent flavor, but any spice blend would work for this versatile recipe. For the salad: Mix vegetables with vinaigrette.
Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad instructions
- Clean and descale the fish. Wash with a little bit of lemon juice. Pat dry. Mix marinade ingredients and rub them onto the fish..
- Heat a medium size frying pan and gently place the salmon skin side down. Let cook on medium to high heat for 4 to 5 mins. Turn once and let cook, both sides will be brown and crusty.
- Serve with salad and dressing of your choice…
Layer salad broken pieces of salmon, sprinkle with mint tops and top with fresh pepper. Recipe: Ras El Hanout / Za'atar Grilled Salmon. Put the labne, ras al hanout, brown sugar, lime zest, coriander, garlic and ginger in a bowl and combine to form a paste. Spread the paste in an even layer over the flesh of the salmon. Set aside to cool before removing from.