Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free). Vegan gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar free sweet potato brownies that are so moist, hearty and delicious. To make my sweet potato brownies you need to have a big bowl, a smaller bowl and immersion or regular blender as well as a small chopping board, knife. Gluten free vegan sweet potato brownies.
But do you fear they might be unhealthy, high. The vegan sweet potato brownie recipe can be suitable for low calorie, gluten free, and sugar free diets, and there's a flourless option as well. To make them nut free, just use sunbutter or your favorite allergy-friendly alternative to peanut butter. You can cook Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free)
- You need 1/2 cup of oat flour (gluten-free).
- It’s 1 of large baked sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of cacao powder.
- It’s 1 cup of dates.
- You need 2 tablespoons of agave syrup (can replace with maple or date syrup).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (for frosting).
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (for frosting).
- You need 2 tablespoon of water.
These Sweet Potato Brownies are ultra-rich and fudgy, and taste like a decadent healthy dessert! Gluten-free and vegan sweet potato brownies. These vegan sweet potato brownies are really easy to throw together. Steam the sweet potato, stir everything together in one bowl, bake, and you're done!
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius..
- In the food processor, blend dates until smooth. Take out 1 tablespoon of date paste and set aside for frosting..
- In the same food processor with the remaining date paste, add oat flour, cacao powder, sweet potato, water and agave syrup. Blend until combined..
- Place the mixture from step 3 into a non-stick baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius. Let it cool down before frosting..
- For frosting, mix peanut butter, a tablespoon of paste from step 2 and vanilla..
- Keep them in the fridge overnight and serve..
Another great thing about these vegan sweet potato brownies is that they'll last forever due to the high amount of coconut oil in them. This recipe is mostly made from sweet potatoes which is a deliciously low-GI carbohydrate source, providing slow release energy for the body. COMBINE sweet potato, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cacao powder and dates in a food. Baked Goods & Desserts Dessert Gluten Free. Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies (hclf, gluten- and refined sugar-free).