Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef.
You can have Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef
- It’s 200 g of thin beef steaks, sliced into fine thin strips,.
- You need 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped,.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely,.
- It’s of Cooking oil / spray oil (I used coconut).
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of tamarind sauce,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Char Siu sauce, (I used Lee Kum Lee brand),.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of runny honey,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes or some to personal taste.
- It’s of Suggested sides:.
- You need of Rice,.
- You need of Egg Noodles.
Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef instructions
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and set aside. Heat some oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the bell pepper and fry for around 2 minutes. Add the beef strips and stir fry for a further couple of minutes until browned on the outside. Add half the spring onions (reserving some of the greens), and the chopped garlic..
- Fry for around 20 seconds until fragrant then spoon in the sauce, allow to sauce to sizzle and melt for a few seconds then remove from the heat and toss the beef and peppers in the sauce until coated evenly..
- Serve up and garnish with the remaining spring onions..