Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce.
You can have Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes (tinned or fresh).
- It’s 1 of small onion,chopped (about 100g).
- You need 4 tbsp. of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves,peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of basil leaves.
Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce step by step
- If you are using fresh tomatoes try and get really ripe ones as they will provide more flavour.Place them in a pot of boiling water for about 30 seconds to get the skins off.If you are using tinned tomatoes they are ready to use..
- Add all the ingredients to the Nutri Ninja blender cup..
- Blend for about 20 seconds or until smooth..
- When ready to eat,heat the sauce up in a saucepan over a low heat for about 10 minutes.You may wish to add a little water to make it a thinner consistency – but only add a little at a time !.