Pan Fried Salmon with Japanese Style Cream Sauce.
You can have Pan Fried Salmon with Japanese Style Cream Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Salmon with Japanese Style Cream Sauce
- Prepare 2 of pieces Raw salmon.
- You need 4 of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Garlic (preferably soy sauce infused garlic).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Milk.
- It’s 50 ml of ◎Low-fat non-dairy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of each Vegetable oil and butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Pan Fried Salmon with Japanese Style Cream Sauce instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Mince the garlic..
- Blot the salmon with a paper towel, and lightly coat with flour..
- Heat a frying pan with oil and butter. Cook the salmon skin-side down. Once the skin is crispy, turn it over, and cook over medium to low heat..
- To make the sauce, put 1 teaspoon of butter (not listed), garlic, and mushroom in a frying pan, and cook over medium heat. Add the ◎ ingredients, and lightly simmer..
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the served salmon and serve.
- This is soy sauce infused garlic. It is very useful to have on stock. Adding some, I've been keeping it in stock for about 10 years, constantly adding to it..