Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad. Satay Marion's Original Salad Dressings Japanese Style Ginger & Sesame Miso & Sesame Vinaigrette Thai Basil Lime & Coconut Thai Style Tamarind Vinaigrette Vietnamese Style Tangy Dressing Meal Kits Cashew. Asian Salmon Salad made with salmon dripping in a gorgeous Asian glaze on a fresh, vibrant salad drizzled with sesame dressing. Thus this Asian Salmon Salad was born.
Ginger and lemongrass make this pop. Serve the Thai salmon fish cakes with the vegetable ribbons and a drizzle of the chilli dip. More Thai food inspiration: Thai chicken salad with peanut dressing. You can cook Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad
- You need 600 g of filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces.
- It’s 100 g of fine green beans, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemongrass paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare of small bunch coriander, chopped.
- You need 4 of radishes, finely sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion cut into fine half-moon slices.
- Prepare Bag of mixed salad.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice Wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Nutritional Information (approximate) is per fishcake with one tenth of the dipping sauce. Perched atop a salad of bitter greens, these fishcakes make a nice lunch or light dinner. Defrost the fishcakes in the refrigerator, then reheat over medium-low heat in a skillet filmed with nonstick cooking oil spray until the fishcakes. spicy thai salmon fishcake with rice on a plate. irish wild salmon with vegetable on a plate. fresh fried trout fishcake with tomato and salad on a plate. Thai-Inspired Chicken Cabbage Salad with Peanut Dressing.
Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad step by step
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed..
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes..
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad..
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat..
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties..
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides..
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over..
Recipe: Thai fishcakes with sweet potato wedges Fry up some fishcakes for an easy supper on busy weeknights. Chill in the fridge if you have time. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. I've propointed this recipe but it's also Simple Start and Filling & Healthy friendly.