Spicy chicken salad with couscous. Get the easy, delicious, heart-healthy recipe for Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Salad with Couscous.
Place the salad leaves in a bowl, season and then dress with. Spiced couscous, juicy nectarines, crunchy cucumber, avocado, chickpeas, cherries, sweet corn, and mint. You could describe this salad as confusing and delicious and can't-stop-thinking-about-it all rolled into one. You can have Spicy chicken salad with couscous using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken salad with couscous
- It’s of Couscous.
- You need 200 gr of Couscous.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Baharat spices.
- It’s 2 of yellow paprikas.
- It’s Can of mais (140gr or 150gr).
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Cumcumber.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- It’s of Sweet chili sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken.
- It’s of Harissa.
- It’s 1 pc of Garlic.
- It’s of Other.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of (optional) Pumpkin seeds.
Here's who will especially enjoy this summer dream. Meal prep made easy with this completely delicious Moroccan chicken couscous salad recipe. Make a big batch and feast all week long. Israeli Couscous Salad with Feta, Chickpeas, and Herbs.
Spicy chicken salad with couscous step by step
- Set everything up.
- Cut the paprikas in pieces and put the couscous in a large enough bowl..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour 200gr of boiled salted water in the bowl of couscous. Let it rest for 3 mins so that the couscous gets soaked with the water. Then use a fork to loosen the couscous up..
- Pour some olive oil in a skillet and add the couscous in a skillet when hot enough. Add some parsley and baharat spices in it. Stir it so that the spices and couscous are mixed good. Then add the paprika and mais. Let it cook for a bit and stir regularly..
- Next up is the cumcumber… Take off the skin and scrape the cumcumber in small slices. Put some salt on it and mix it with some chilli sauce and add a small amount of lemon juice in it. After that is done… Add the iceberg lettuce and couscous to it. Then cut the shallot in small pieces and put that in. Cut the red pepper in half and take the seeds out. Cut it then in small pieces and add it to the mix..
- The final step is the chicken… First put 2tbsp of harissa in you cup and press one piece of garlic in it and 1tbsp of olive oil. Stir it and then smear it on the chicken. Then it is ready for the grill..
- After grilling it, it is time to setup the plate and… Bon appetit!.
- (Optional) Garnish the dish with some pumpkin seeds..
While serving this sweet and spicy chicken over couscous is technically optional, it's well worth it because. This vegan couscous salad recipe is both healthy and low-fat. If you like couscous pilafs or couscous salads, you'll want to try this simple and easy homemade vegetarian recipe for couscous salad with chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and plenty of vegetables, including. Pour over the hot vegetable (enough to cover the couscous), cover with cling film and leave for four minutes. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.