Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken. How to prepare delicious quick easy creamy chicken, cheesy, mushroom and broccoli casserole goodness Friday night meal or anytime Other meals I have made. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite!
This creamy mushroom chicken recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce. It's quick and easy – it can be on your table in half an hour. My creamy chicken recipes are some of my readers' favorites. You can have Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 250 g of mixed mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano (I did 1 of dried and 1 of fresh).
- It’s 2 of medium chicken breasts cut into strips / bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 of large handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Rice to serve.
View full nutritional breakdown of Quick and Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken calories by ingredient. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn heat down to med-high and continue cooking. Every bite is so juicy and tender. This chicken and mushrooms recipe is unbelievably easy and is sure to become a new favorite!
Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken instructions
- Slice the onion and mushrooms (chunky as they’ll shrink) and crush the garlic..
- Head 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Then add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and seasoning. Stir until you’ve got a nice combined sauce and cook for another minute..
- Put your rice onto cook (I cheated and used a wholegrain microwave rice pouch) but normally I would cook it fresh..
- Returning to your chicken mixture, add your green veg and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice..
This post may contain affiliate links. A simple pan sauce saves the day in this quick and easy Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken! Fried chicken served with a mushroom cream sauce. Easy to make, filling, and delicious. Here is a family favorite for a weeknight dinner—chicken thighs, floured and browned and then baked, served with a creamy mushroom sauce.