Cube steak en salsa negra. Cube steak en salsa negra recipe main photo. Blackened Tuna Steaks with Mango Sals. Seared Steak Rice Bowl with Homemade Salsa, Roasted Sweet Po.
It's slow-cooked with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, and seasonings. Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process (called "cubing"). You can have Cube steak en salsa negra using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cube steak en salsa negra
- Prepare Cube of steak quantity prefered. 8 maybe looks like 9 in photo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worchestershire sauce maybe more to cover well the beef.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mustard. I used brown.
- You need of Sazon completa.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Beef consummé.
- You need of Salt + pepper these are always 1 ingredient for me.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red🌶️ jalapeno deveined n seeded.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion🌰.
- Prepare 2 of ajos picado=garlic cloves minced.
This is the most common cut of meat used for the American dish chicken fried steak. I love to experiment with different ways to cook meat. This is the best way I found to make cube steak. Plus it is quick easy and inexpensive.
Cube steak en salsa negra step by step
- Marinade- Salsa inglesa or salsa negra- Worchestershire sauce. Put in big big bowl with mustard stir up well.
- Salt n season cube steaks with all the powdery seasons=above.
- Let steaks soak up marinade while you prepare the veggies.
- Top steaks with the veggies onion garlic peppers all together in the big soaker bowl.
- Grill the cube steaks in the griddle with all that lovely sauce n veggies..
- We are going to be eating it with dirty rice covered in cauliflower. This is where the other half of the veggies went..
Season steak with salt and pepper then dredge through flour mixture making sure not to coat the meat too heavily. Deer steak never tasted so great! The salsa gives it something different. Fry the deer steaks in margarine and salt and pepper to taste. When cooked to preference, top with salsa and cheese.