Chicken Margherita Pizza. Sometimes a girl just needs to have a pizza, ya know! Divide the pizza dough into two pieces. If the dough is sticky, dust with a little bit of all-purpose flour.
The Best Chicken Margherita Recipes on Yummly Chicken Margherita, Quick Margherita Naan Pizza, Baked Margherita Chicken. Here is the archetype of a thin-crust pizza pie, a pizza margherita adorned simply in the colors of the Italian flag: green from basil, white from. You can have Chicken Margherita Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Margherita Pizza
- You need 4 oz of precooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Chipotle & Roasted Garlic.
- It’s 1 bag (14 oz) of Primo Taglio Pizza Dough.
- It’s 1 of Roma Tomato, Halved and sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare to taste of sweet and purple basil, chiffonaded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan-Romano blend.
A light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. This is the first time I have dipped my toe into the "pizza/flatbread world"~ But it was SO easy and delicious! Pizza Margherita (more commonly known in English as Margherita pizza) is a typical Neapolitan pizza, made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, salt and extra-virgin olive oil. Have you ever ordered a pizza Margherita and wondered why it's even called that?
Chicken Margherita Pizza instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a skillet, place the precooked chicken and Italian Seasoning and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Do not over cook..
- Stretch the pizza dough to fit a 12"pizza pan. Place the pizza sauce on the dough, leaving a quarter inch rim..
- Place 1/2 of the cheese blend on the pizza. Place the chicken, basil, and tomato. Cover with remaining cheese..
- Cook for 12-14 minutes, depending on oven..
- Eat and enjoy :-).
Tikka pizza: Scatter some cooked chicken tikka over the passata and replace the basil with coriander. How did Margherita Pizza get its name and what is Margherita Pizza? Both premade and homemade pizza crusts work well with Margherita pizza. We like to use the Boboli brand pizza crust. Margherita pizza or 'pizza Margherita' is the simplest pizza agoing.