Chicken and Herb White Pizza with garlic sauce.
You can have Chicken and Herb White Pizza with garlic sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Herb White Pizza with garlic sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each dry oregano and basil or parsley.
- It’s 1.5 cup of roast chicken chunks or shredded.
- It’s 10 inch of Pizza base (I use the store bought base).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced thinly.
- You need of Chilli flakes as required.
- Prepare 3/4 of th cup of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Chicken and Herb White Pizza with garlic sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees celsius. Prepare baking tray.
- In a sauce pan place butter and let it melt on medium heat, add garlic and stir for a few seconds, add flour stirring constantly until well blended for about a minute or so.
- Turn heat to low and whisk in milk, turn heat back to medium and cook stirring constantly until the texture in slightly thick and creamy, turn heat off.
- Now add seasoning, cheese and mix until all no lumps are found, add herbs, mix and set aside..
- Take pizza base, layer white sauce evenly on the base, layer onions, sprinkle chilli flakes, arrange chicken, top with cheese..
- Place pizza in hot oven and bake for 10 minutes, until base is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Cut and Enjoy!.