🐟FISH PUFF PASTRY🐟. 🔺🌶️🐟 Spicy Tuna And Cheese Puff Pastry This recipe involves placing a seafood stuffing between fish fillets and encasing the package between sheets of puff pastry. This recipe is definitely a company dish although I occasionally make it just for the family.
Who says you need tortillas for tacos? These delectable puff pastry packets are filled with brightly flavored fish and are ready to be topped with your favorite taco toppings.be creative and enjoy! This delicious fish pie has a crisp, pastry top which makes it different to a traditional fish pie which is topped with mashed potato. You can have 🐟FISH PUFF PASTRY🐟 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🐟FISH PUFF PASTRY🐟
- Prepare of chicken breast 1/2 kg (boil and shred).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s of plain flour 2 tbs (heeped).
- You need of green chillies 4 (chopped optional).
- Prepare of puff pastry 2 sheets (puff pastry bought from shop).
- You need to taste of salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of egg beaten 1 (for brush the pastry).
Trim off the edges of the pastry. Dampen the rim of the pie dish with water and stick the trimmings around the edge of the dish. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make a Smoked Fish & Haddock Puff Pastry Pie that's full of flavour! Visit Jus-Rol to browse our pastry products.
🐟FISH PUFF PASTRY🐟 step by step
- Boil the breast pieces and shred it and keep aside..
- In a pan melt the butter and add the onions and make them transparent..
- Then add the flour cook on low to medium flame for 1 minute, then add green chillies, salt, freshly ground black pepper, milk keep stirring and make a lump free thick sauce now add the boiled chicken mix well and let it cool down completely..
- #Making_the_Puff #Pastry_Fish: 1- Dust some flour on your working station. Using a rolling pin, roll your puff pastry. 2- Shape the puff pastry into a fish (using a cardboard or paper shape that you made). we need 2 fish shapes (one for the bottom and one for the top). 3- take the first puff pastry shape place the baking tray & put ur filling. 4- Brush the sides of the pastry with egg wash..
- 5- Place the second fish shaped pastry on top. Seal the edges by pressing with your finger tips. 6- Brush the top of the pastry with the egg wash. 7- Using the tip of a knife, make a design that looks like fish scales. Also, use a pepper corn for the fish eye. if u same like mine get the small bottle lid cut round shape and than half put top of the fish. 8- Bake in a pre-heated oven (390 F / 200 C) for around 20 minutes or until the puff pastry becomes dark golden brown..
Transfer one sheet of puff pastry to the baking sheet. Cut the sea bass along the back to remove the spine, then butterfly open. Brush the top of the puff pastry with egg wash and use the leftover pastry scraps to decorate the fish with an eye and gills. Our puff pastry ideas include puff pastry tarts, sweet puff pastry recipes, easy puff pastry tarte tatin and beef wellington. Our best ever puff pastry recipes make super light and golden sweet and savoury bakes – try perfect beef wellingtons, quick cinnamon buns and comforting chicken pie.