Steak & Nectarine Salad. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. Перевод слова steak, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. fillet steak — амер. бифштекс из вырезки rump steak — ромштекс. kak_prigotovit_bezuprechnyi_steak/. A female who wears small amounts of clothing and tries to attract other males through her looks and/or actions.
Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick"). The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast"). You can have Steak & Nectarine Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak & Nectarine Salad
- It’s 1 of Nectarine.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sirloin Steak.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need of Spring Mix Salad – whatever type you like.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese – whatever type you like.
- Prepare of Pecans – whatever type you like.
- You need of Good Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. plural steaks. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so. steak [steɪk]Существительное. steak / steaks. Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare.
Steak & Nectarine Salad step by step
- Halve and pit the nectarine and cut into wedges..
- Mince the shallot until you have about 1 tbsp..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over med-high heat..
- Season the steak with salt & pepper. Cook to desired doneness, 3-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan set aside to rest..
- Add the nectarine to the same pan over med-high heat. Cook until lightly charred, 2-3 minutes, flipping once. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk the shallot, vinegar and a large drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Taste your dressing if the flavor is to strong whisk in a bit more olive oil..
- In a large bowl toss together your greens and dressing to taste..
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain and dice your nectarines..
- Plate your greens and top with steak, nectarines, feta and pecans.
Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. Master the classic steak and homemade chips or experiment with sauces, from peppercorn to chimichurri. We have ideas for all cuts including sirloin, rib-eye and bavette. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or.