Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips.
You can have Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 of large egg or 2 smaller ones.
- It’s 3 cups of cornflakes or as required.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour or as required.
- Prepare to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry. Cut the chicken in long strips about 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs with oil and set aside. Place the flour on a plate and set aside. Place the cornflakes into a Ziploc bag, seal it and using o rolling pin or simply your hands crush the cornflakes into small pieces..
- Put the crushed cornflakes into a flat bowl and stir in salt, pepper and parsley. Taking one piece at a time coat chicken strips in flour, then dip in egg mixture and finally coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes with a fork to help them stick better.Transfer each piece into the prepared baking sheet. Discard remaining flour, egg and cornflakes..
- Bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown and crisp, flipping them on the other side after the first 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping..