tuna steaks with salsa. Tuna steaks are well-seasoned, lightly pan-fried, and served atop fresh-made mango salsa for a delicious and impressive main course. Lay the tuna steaks atop the salsa and serve immediately. This is a favorite Blacked Tuna recipe using Soy Sauce, Chilli, and lime.
Marinate the tuna steaks in the olive oil, salt and pepper for at least two hours before cooking. Preheat a griddle until hot and cook the tuna steaks for approximately two minutes on each side. Crush the potatoes with a fork and combine with half the salsa verde. You can have tuna steaks with salsa using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna steaks with salsa
- You need 4 of 4 oz tuna steaks (1/2 in. thick).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic-herb seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of chunky salsa.
Meanwhile, make the avocado cucumber salsa by dicing the avocado. Brush the tuna steaks with the canola oil, and dip into the sesame seeds, evenly coating both sides. Place tuna steaks in a single layer in a nonreactive dish and cover with the marinatde. Spoon the chilled salsa over each steak and.
tuna steaks with salsa instructions
- lightly coat both sides of fish with cooking spray.
- sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
- coat a large non-stick pan with cooking spray; place over medium high heat until hot.
- add fish, cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired.
- serve with salsa.
Arrange tuna steaks on rack in broiler pan. Another way to help your heart and your body is to increase your physical activity. Serve the tuna steaks with the salsa and grilled llimes. Put tuna into a shallow, non-metal dish. Add soy sauce, limejuice and zest.