Mexican/salsa cube steak. Bistec en Salsa is a delicious, savory dish that is first marinaded in simple delicious spices, cooked in its own juices and a savory tomato sauce. This cube steak goes especially well with Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Corn. Truthfully in my opinion yellow rice with corn taste best with this dish!
Learn how to make this delicious and easy cube steak recipe with tips from a professional chef in this free video. Chef Ronaldo Linares puts his passion-infused style to work with great recipes for Mexican steak, chimichurri, stuffed chilies and more great Latin recipes in this free video series about. Any kind that suits your fancy. You can have Mexican/salsa cube steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican/salsa cube steak
- You need 4 pieces of tenderized Cube steak.
- Prepare 2 cups of salsa. Any kind that suits your fancy. I use pace mild because it’s cheap and not spicy.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cheddar Colby cheese shredded or sliced.
- Prepare of Oil. Any kind.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
I use pace mild because it's cheap and not spicy, Cheddar Colby cheese shredded or sliced, Oil. This Mexican-inspired meal is perfect for lazy Sunday barbecues with family and friends. Alternatively, set a griddle pan over a. Delicious Mexican, Puerto Rican and other Latin recipes and dishes ranging from meals to drinks all from mexicanappetizersandmore.com Tutorials and step · Bistec en Salsa is a delicious, savory dish that is first marinaded in simple delicious spices, cooked in its own juices and a savory tomato sauce.
Mexican/salsa cube steak instructions
- Ok. Did you read the recipe? Did you go to the grocery store? Do you Have all your ingredients? If the answer is yes then let’s START..
- Here we go. Pat dry your cube steak. Dry. You don’t want to steam them you want to brown them. And because they are naturally wet that is a little more difficult..
- Heat your frying pan. No oil. Not yet..
- Generously salt and pepper both sides..
- Add the Oil to your hot pan. About 2-3 tablespoons. Add the pieces of meat one at a time and be careful not to splash oil on your self. Sear for several minutes until brown..
- Turn over steak and brown on the other side. Don’t turn the heat on the pan down. At this point you may have some liquid in the pan. That’s ok. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salsa and a 1/2 cup water. I live at high altitude with low humidity So I have to add a little more water..
- Cook at medium heat (a soft boil) for 35 to 45 minutes. it looks weird I know but don’t lose faith..
- Remove cover and cook off excess liquid – So that you have kind of a thickened red gravy. Don’t leave the room. It goes fast when it starts to cook off..
- Add the cheese and melt for 2 minutes. You can really use any cheese. And that’s it! Meat and salsa in an intimate beautiful relationship..
- I serve with mashed potatoes and sour cream. But you could serve it with rice, tortillas, bread or whatever..
- Enjoy yourself. Smile and be happy and your food will taste better. Really. 😁.
Serve this delicious ceviche wrapped in. Locally owned and operated, Salsas features plenty of parking, a FAJITA STEAK BURGER Cubed fajita meat topped with melted jack cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, avocado, serve on a. Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process (called "cubing"). This is the most common cut of meat used for the American dish chicken fried steak.