Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese. Batch cook a healthy Bolognese using your slow cooker. Freeze the leftovers for easy midweek dinners when you're more pushed for time. An easy slow cooker bolognese recipe that produces deliciously tender meat.
Imagine your favorite spaghetti bolognese sauce, simmered and seasoned to perfection, rich and flavorful… and all done conveniently in the Your new favorite way to enjoy a bolognese-style pasta sauce… made easily in the slow cooker! Rich, flavorful, and perfect for an easy weeknight dinner! This classic Spaghetti Bolognese made in the slow cooker is perfect for the cooler weather. You can cook Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 250 mL of red wine.
- Prepare 1 kg of minced beef/pork.
- Prepare 1.5 L of crushed tomato.
- You need 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti.
It's also easy to prepare for a quick and delicious dinner. Let your slow cooker do all the work for this spaghetti bolognese recipe. I usually make a super quick and super plain version of Spaghetti Bolognese. I have been looking for awhile for a slow cooker recipe for spaghetti bolognese, because I have heard the sauce tastes so much better when allowed to.
Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat (5). Add crushed garlic and diced onions. Cook approx 7 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Add another 1 tablespoon olive oil and increase heat to medium-high (7). Add meat and cook until all is brown, breaking up meat as it's cooking. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Turn heat back to medium (5) and add red wine to pan. Bring to a light simmer and scrape remaining bits from pan into the wine then add to the slow cooker..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 6 hours..
- When done cook spaghetti al dente, drain and add Bolognese sauce to pan with a few mL of pasta water. Heat on medium and toss pasta gently with sauce for a few minutes until sauce has nicely thickened and coats the spaghetti..
- Serve and eat! All remaining Bolognese can be frozen and reheated when needed..
Using your slow cooker to make this Bolognese allows the flavors to build all day without an all-day effort. Sauté the vegetables in bacon drippings to add wonderful layers of flavor. Toss the spaghetti with the Bolognese and sprinkle it with the Parmesan. Bolognese cooked in the slow cooker is an easy way to create a very rich, delicious, high protein meal. Using the slow cooker is a great way to infuse flavor into this easy-to-make meat sauce.it makes a great topping for spaghetti or your favorite pasta shape.