Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette. Steak and Blue Cheese Salad with Roasted Veggies and Walnuts This delicious strawberry steak salad is loaded with fresh berries, almonds, feta and arugula, topped with seared steak, and drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette! Balsamic vinaigrette adds bite to balance the sweet and savory flavors, creating a complex and delicious dinner in just one salad bowl!
This is a great, easy summer salad with a lot of options as to mixing and matching. When the Gorgonzola cheese and balsamic vinaigrette combine it gets all tart and creamy! The nuts are optional but a pecan or roasted almond adds a little crunch and more protein! make the vinaigrette; drizzle with vinaigrette, and serve! You can cook Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette
- Prepare 1 lb of skirt steak.
- You need 10 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 C of port wine.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of large red onion; minced.
- It’s 1 of kiwi.
- You need 2 of roasted peaches.
- Prepare 5 of basil leaves.
- You need 1/3 C of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 t of fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 handfuls of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 of avocado; diced.
- Prepare 2 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of croutons; as needed.
If you wanted to make this strawberry salad even simpler, you could always skip toasting the pecans and coconut, but the flavor and added texture when they're roasted is totally worth the little extra effort – trust me! Strawberry Cucumber Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing – The Food Charlatan. Honeycrisp apple salad is a sweet, seasonal take on green salad, filled with fresh apples and candied walnuts all tossed with a spiced cider vinaigrette! Roasted Veggie Salad With Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette step by step
- Puree half of the strawberries, 1 clove garlic, half the onion, port, and the kiwi until smooth. Submerge steak in puree to marinate for 2 days. Wash off marinade and pat dry..
- In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar. Puree until smooth. Drizzle in oil slowly while processor running..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add steak. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Sear each side until desired doneness. Remove steak from pan. Let sit on cutting board to rest..
- Add onions to pan. Cook 1 minute or until translucent. Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from pan and add to a mixing bowl with salad greens..
- Slice skirt steak thinly against the grain. Toss avocado, greens, garlic, onions with enough vinaigrette to coat, but not overdress. Keep extra dressing in fridge..
- Lay greens on a plate or in a bowl. Dice remaining strawberries and lay atop. Lay steak atop, and sprinkle croutons, goat cheese, and cracked black pepper..
- Variations; Jicama, honey, agave, oregano, pineapple, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, chives, scallions, apricot, apple, banana, ginger, mint, sherry, arugula, blackberries, raspberries, bell pepper, ricotta, blueberries, mozzarella, sheeps milk cheese, figs, pecans, spinach, mascarpone, coconut, creme fraiche, grapefruit, lemon, lime, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, red wine vinegar, rose, champagne vinegar, yogurt, radicchio, rosemary, radish, shallots, tomatoes, marsala, walnut, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, celery, carrots,.
To prepare the dressing, combine olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, and maple syrup in a small bowl and stir until well-combined. In a bowl, add spinach and any other greens you prefer. QUICK and EASY steak salad with a light miso vinaigrette. With this easy and delicious steak salad, pan-seared skirt steak sits atop a bed of spring greens, carrots, radishes, and apples. Serve this delicious showstopper Roasted Peach Strawberry Spinach Salad at your next summer party!