Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding. This classic indian sweet pudding is a must-have for festive occasions and celebrations in north India. This dessert is creamy, tasty, and easy to make! Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Rice Pudding.
This classic indian sweet pudding is a must-have for festive occasions and celebrations in north India. This dessert is creamy, tasty, and easy to make! Phirni is creamy milk based sweet dish popular in North Indian cuisine and even in Pakistani cuisine. You can have Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding
- Prepare 450 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
To begin making the Creamy Phirni recipe, drain the soaked rice and add it to a mixer grinder. Grind the rice coarsely in a grinder by adding a little water or milk. Peach phirni is a delicious creamy eggless pudding. Traditionally phirni is made with rice, milk and sugar.
Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding instructions
- Add milk, evaporated milk& rice flour in a pot..
- Cook it on a very low fire for atleast 15-20 mins to get a thick texture..
- Add in 1 tsp Cardamom powder after its cook..
- Stir it for another 5 mins..
- Put in a bowl. Decorate with crushed Almonds, Pistachio and saffron..
- Leave it to cook! Then put in fridge for couple of hours. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
Add rice solution to the boiling milk slowly and keep stirring continuously, making sure rice does not become in lumps and milk does not burn on the. Phirni – one of the traditional Indian rice desserts served chilled. Ground basmati rice slow cooked in milk & flavored with saffron! The rice gets cooked and also thickens the milk, yielding a creamy and rich texture. The cooked pudding is chilled and served in small.