Sunburst Chicken Salad.
You can cook Sunburst Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunburst Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 TBSP of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 TBSP of sour cream.
- You need 2 Tsp of frozen orange juice concentrate thawed.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of grated orange peel.
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of large kiwi, peeled, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tangerine or mandarin orange sections, halved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 4 of lettuce leaves, washed.
- It’s 2 TBSP of coarsely chopped cashews.
Sunburst Chicken Salad instructions
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice concentrate, and orange peel in a small bowl until well blended. Add chicken, kiwi, tangerine and celery; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours before serving..
- Serve chicken mixture over lettuce leaves. Top each serving evenly with cashews. Garish as desired. Serve immediately..