Yeast Free vegan pizza.
You can have Yeast Free vegan pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yeast Free vegan pizza
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Olives.
- It’s of Corn.
- Prepare of Jelepano.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Onion.
Yeast Free vegan pizza instructions
- Combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- Add the olive oil and water (little by little) and knead until a smooth dough forms.
- The dough does not have to rest, because there's no yeast in it..
- Divide it into two pieces, roll it out and top it with your favorite ingredients. Depending on the toppings on your pizza, bake it at 480°F/250°C for approximately 15-25 minutes..
- If you brush the crust with olive oil, it gets super crispy.