Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. Перевод слова steak, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. fillet steak — амер. бифштекс из вырезки rump steak — ромштекс. kak_prigotovit_bezuprechnyi_steak/. A female who wears small amounts of clothing and tries to attract other males through her looks and/or actions.
Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick"). The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast"). You can have Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing
- Prepare 1 lb of diced steak meat.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot; large julienne.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic; slivered.
- Prepare 9.5 oz of Dona Maria mole.
- You need 1/2 t of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 T of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 C of white vinegar.
- You need 1 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Prepare 4 C of arugula & spinach blend.
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. plural steaks. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so. steak [steɪk]Существительное. steak / steaks. Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare.
Steak & Spinach Salad w/ Mole Dressing step by step
- Remove steak from fridge 1 hour before cooking..
- Heat a large saute pan until very hot, but not smoking..
- Add steak. Season. Cook very briefly until nearly rare and set aside..
- Add veggies and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. When veggies are nearly tender, add steak. Saute 30 seconds..
- Add 1 T mole and 1 T water. Toss and stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Place remaining mole in a small sauce pot. Add cinnamon, cayenne, and vinegar..
- Add to a large mixing bowl with greens and a pinch of salt pepper..
- Quickly toss salad and plate. Garnish with cheese..
- Variations; Cotija, queso fresco, croutons, jalapeños, habanero, bacon, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, scallions, chives, leeks, lime, avocado, corn, sofrito, shallots, sesame,.
Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. Master the classic steak and homemade chips or experiment with sauces, from peppercorn to chimichurri. We have ideas for all cuts including sirloin, rib-eye and bavette. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or.