Crazy Rice Asian / Nasi Gila.
You can cook Crazy Rice Asian / Nasi Gila using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crazy Rice Asian / Nasi Gila
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of sausage, chopped.
- It’s 8 of meat balls (Asian ones).
- It’s 1/4 of of cabbage, thinly slice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green casim, thinly slice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast (my addition) cut into cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sambal terasi (ready bought or homemade).
- You need to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Addition:.
- You need of Hot rice.
- You need of Sunny side up egg.
- You need of Kerupuk (prawn crakers).
Crazy Rice Asian / Nasi Gila instructions
- Add the oil in a pan. Add in the chicken, cook until they turn opaque in colour..
- Add in the meatballs and sausage. Cook until soft. Add in the sambal terasi. Mix well..
- Set the mixture to the sidr of the pan. Add in the eggs, let it turn in colour, then quickly make a scramble. Mix well again..
- Add in the cabbage and casim. Mix well..
- Add in the seasonings and sweet soy sauce. Mix well..
- Turn of the heat. Serve over hot rice with a sunny side up egg and kerupuk..
- Dig in..