Homemade Shawarma #mycookbook.
You can cook Homemade Shawarma #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Shawarma #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 of chicken sliced breast.
- You need 2 of tortilla.
- You need 2 of Cucumber pickles.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s of For the seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinger.
- You need 1 tbsp of cardamom.
- You need 2 of lemons peel.
- Prepare of As a dipping.
- Prepare of Ranch sauce.
Homemade Shawarma #mycookbook step by step
- Start with seasoning the sliced chicken breast with salt and pepper olive oil and vinegar (we are going to keep the lemon peel and cardamom for a later stage, we aren't going to use them now), let them minaret for about 20 minutes. In the meanwhile, respectively put your oil-filled frying saucepan on the heat then start slicing your potatoes and pickles. Keep them besides you're going to use them later..
- In another hot pan put 2 tbsp of oil then start cooking the chicken in it. In the meantime start frying the potatoes in the other oil-filled pan..
- When chicken is cooked enough turn off the heat and put the lemon peel and the cardamom, give the whole thing a good mix and you're ready to start stuffing the tortilla. Start that with putting on some ranch sauce some chicken and sliced pickles. Roll the tortilla and put it in the pan again so it gets roasted a little bit (just like the way it is in the photo below ;)).
- I expect that fried potatoes are ready by now, so when it is plate the whole thing the way you like. I made the dipping sauce smiles with some basil which is optional "I'm raising them in my house so you're going see them for long while in my recipes ;)".