Grilled Pork steak served with cooked Herb salad.
You can cook Grilled Pork steak served with cooked Herb salad using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork steak served with cooked Herb salad
- Prepare of Pork Steak (thick cuts).
- You need of Fresh Herbs (coriander, rocket, sage).
- Prepare of McCain Peas, Carrots & Corn.
- Prepare of White wine (your favourite).
Grilled Pork steak served with cooked Herb salad instructions
- PORK (prep) – rub the steak with roasted garlic and lemon salt, wrap with sage leaves. Seal for 1 hour..
- SALAD – cook cherrie tomatoes at low heat, while seasoning with rustic garlic & herb. Add finely cut peppers and coriander. Once ready serve with rocker, basil leaves finish with olives and feta (herb/black pepper).
- McCain mix is always cooked at low heat and season with either veggie spice or just salt and touch of butter..
- BASTING SAUCE – half a unit of white wine (I used chardonnay) mix with honey mustard dressing and English mustard, depending on whom you'll be serving. For non chilli – use orange extract dressing. For some zing add a spoon of chilli sauce……how it tastes will change once it's cooked with the pork..
- GRILL- glaze the pan with soy sauce and olive oil. Grill the steaks 5 -10 minutes on each side. The pork steaks should be firm and the juices should run clear without a hint of blood. Baste your pork steaks with sauce, Turn the heat down to medium, and cook the steaks for an additional 30 seconds on each side. Remove from heat leave for 5-10 this should give you time to plate the sides before serving.