My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘. Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken is seasoned chicken cooked in a skillet with a tangy garlic and honey sauce with sesame seeds and topped with green onions. We're celebrating the Chinese New Year with this easy to make dish. Our family loves chicken as much as we love Asian inspired dishes that.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame seeds. This crispy sesame chicken is another one for the honey archives. Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy – it covers all the bases for One thing I should say is that this isn't a copycat recipe. You can have My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of 1/2 Tsp onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey +1 tbls honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of large Garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 4 of Green spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 Cups Rice.
I know sesame chicken is popular at Chinese takeout restaurants in the US, but it's not something we. Finger lickin' sesame chicken is sticky, sweet, savory and super easy to make. Add the sesame soy, simmer for just a few minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky and that's it! Chinese Honey Sesame Chicken isn't huge in Australia.
My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 instructions
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Combine flour Red pepper and Onion powder in a large zip lock bag add the chicken and give a good shake to mix.carefully place chicken in a skillet to brown after 5 minutes flip the chicken over to brown the other sides.
- Combine the sauce mix of honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, red pepper flakes and Soy sauce in a bowl whisk well then set aside..
- Once the chicken is browned all sides add the chopped sweet peppers also the sauce mix. sauce mix reduce the heat to low allow to heat for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn the heat off and let the chicken sit for 5 minutes sprinkle with sesame seeds and also sprinkle the spring chopped onion on top..
- Serve on cooked boiled Rice.
In fact, I rarely see it on Chinese restaurant menus. My first experience was at a hotel buffet (don't judge me!) in New York. Crispy oven baked chicken chicken with a sesame crust tossed in a sticky sauce. This Sesame Chicken recipe is really quite simple and absolutely delicious! The combination of sweet and savory is incredibly satisfying!