Margherita Pizza Thin Crust.
You can cook Margherita Pizza Thin Crust using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Margherita Pizza Thin Crust
- You need of For Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of warm milk.
- You need of For Toppings.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Homemade Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
Margherita Pizza Thin Crust instructions
- Take a kneading bowl add flour, salt, Baking Powder, Baking soda, sugar, oil, curd. Mix it all well and add warm milk by spoon. Need smooth and soft dough. Put tsp oil. Knead the dough. Cover it with wet kitchen towel or by plate and keep a side for and hour..
- After an hour add 1 tsp oil, knead the dough and make 2-3 equal parts. Take 1 part on Kitchen flat surface. Sprinkle dry flour..
- Sprinkle dry flour and put the ball on it and start rolling. Roll it for 8-10 inches.Then with the help of the fork make some holes on whole rolled pizza base..
- Now take thick iron griddle / tava on low flame. Apply Butter on it..
- Place the rolled pizza base on buttered tava. Apply evenly homemade Pizza Sauce on whole pizza base. Now spread grated both cheese.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and dry rosemary. Close it with some plate or a lid for 5-6 min on low flame..