Beef qeema biryani. Today we make Beef qeema biryani. It's totally a different and delicious biryani in my style easy and simple steps. Learn how to make beef Keema biryani.
Beef Keema Ki Biryani Recipe – How to Make Karachi Keema Biryani Recipe By Rakhshanda Ingredients Minced meat – half kg Rice – half kg Oil half cup Yogurt. Keema biryani or keema pulao is a one-pot dish made up of spiced ground meat, long-grain basmati rice and aromatic spices. It's a weeknight favorite at our house as well as a. You can have Beef qeema biryani using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef qeema biryani
- It’s of Beef qeema half kg.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 5 of tomato.
- It’s of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Shan Bombay biryani masala half packet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 8 of Kali mirch.
- Prepare 2 of choti Elaichi.
- It’s 1 of Bari ialachi.
- You need 4 of darchini.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Half of tsp haldi.
- Prepare Half of tsp garam masala.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of For rice.
- It’s 4 cup of Rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s Half of tsp zeera.
- You need 4 of Kali Mirch.
- You need 1 of shoti elaichi.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s of Few leaves pudina.
- Prepare 1 of tezpaat.
- Prepare 2 of darchini.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Prepare of Pudina bareek kata hoa.
- You need of Hara dhania bareek kata hoa.
- You need 4-5 of green chilli kati hoi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tali Hui pyaz.
Keema Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Beef Keema is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Beef Keema by following this easy recipe. This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices If I'm being honest with you, it takes a loooong time to make biryani as I discovered when I made this.
Beef qeema biryani step by step
- Aik Patili ma rice ma sab ingredients daal ke boil karle.jab rice boil ho jai to un KO side Pe Thanda hone ke lia rakhde..
- Patili ma oil daal ka us ma onion kaat kar daal de jab onion last ho jai to ginger garlic paste daal ke qeema daal De or achi tarah bhoon ke 1 cup water daal De..
- Jab Paani khushk ho jai to us ma Sab ingredients or tomato slice ma cut kar ke daal De or green chilli or Thori se adrak bhi kat ke daal De or masala tayyar hone take pakaen..
- Aik Bari Patili ma qeema masala Jo banaya ho so Dale phir us mein hara dhania,pudina or green chilli daal ke us ma boil rice shamil karle rice ke oo par green chilli,tali Hui pyaz or zarda ka rang daal ke 10 min ke lia dam lagai..
- Zaiqedaar beef qeema biryani tayyar……..
This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first. This authentic Indian ground beef recipe is called "Qeema" and is an amazingly simple yet complex tasting Qeema Indian Curried Beef. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise. Spread a layer of biryani meat gravy (korma), spread a layer of rice and then pour yellow coloring.