Ginger Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 75 g of chopped Shitake Mushrooms.
- It’s 25 g of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 150 g of bean sprouts.
- Prepare Half of a medium sized leek.
- Prepare 250 g of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 handful of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Add the leek, ginger, chicken and chopped chilli to a medium hot pan. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and mushrooms to the pan and separately boil a pan of water in preparation for the noodles.
- When the water is ready, add the noodles to the water. Simultaneously add the pepper, bean sprouts, soy sauce, fish sauce, and honey to the frying pan and turn up the heat..
- Continue you stir the chicken while the noodles cook (about 4 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the stir fry to a bowl, drain the noodles and briefly fry them in the remaining juices in the pan before adding to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and a healthy squeeze of the lemon before serving.