Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls.
You can cook Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- You need 10 of meat balls, Asian ones, cut into quarters.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of handfull of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of garlics, smashed and chopped finely.
- You need of Some water.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Then add and stir the garlics until fragrant.
- Then add in the eggs, make into scramble..
- Add in the chicken, cook until turning in colour..
- Add in the meatballs. Stir to combine..
- Then add in the bean sprouts. Mix again..
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add some salt and pepper if needed..
- Turn off the heat. Serve..